- 1.00 - 10000.00 USD ($)
- 1-10000 USD ($)
- Dialysis fluids are solutions of electrolytes formulated in concentrations similar to those of extracellular fluid or plasma. They contain, or may contain: sodium; chloride; bicarbonate or lactate; calcium; magnesium; potassium; glucose; amino acids; icodextrin.
HemodialysisConcentrate Kit â 17E04
Dialysis fluids are solutions of electrolytes formulated inconcentrations similar to those of extracellular fluid or plasma.
They contain, or may contain: â¢ sodium; â¢ chloride; â¢bicarbonate or lactate; â¢ calcium; â¢ magnesium; â¢ potassium; â¢ glucose; â¢ aminoacids; â¢ icodextrin.
Dialysis fluids are provided in a sterile concentrated formfor dilution with water before use; the water used need not be sterile.
The purpose of dialysate is to pull toxins from theblood into the dialysate
- Non-Sterile Product
- Accuratein Volume
- Compatibleto any Machine
Composition for Part A Powered (10 Liter):
Each 100 gms. Of Dry Part AContains
- Sodium Chloride IP 87.07gm
- Potassium Chloride IP 3.17gm
- Calcium Chloride IP 4.27gm
- Magnesium Chloride IP 1.95gm
- Sodium Acetate IP 0.53 gm
- Citric Acid Anhydrous IP 3.01 gm
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Export Standard Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- CE / ISO 13485 / ISO 9001:2015 / WHO GMP
424, Maruti Plaza, Sardar Patel Chowk Road, Saijpur Bogha, Near Krishnanagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382345, India