- 1.00 - 10000.00 USD ($)
- 1-10000 USD ($)
- It is known as Uroflowmetry System, weight based Uroflowmetry machine, Urine Flow Meter, Uroflowmetry Machine, weight based Uroflowmetry System.
Printer BasedUroflowmetry System 14A10
Uroflowmetry Systems measureof the quantity of Urine excreted in a specified period of time which is also calledas Urine flow rate.
Continuous recording of urineflow by means of a device consisting of a cylinder placed on a transducer thatweighs the urine entering the cylinder during voiding and plots the flow rate ona time scale.
Commonperiods of time used include minute and seconds.
Changes in the urine flowrate can be indicative of kidney, prostate or other renal disorders.
It is known as UroflowmetrySystem, weight based Uroflowmetry machine, Urine Flow Meter, UroflowmetryMachine, weight based UroflowmetrySystem.
Advin Uroflow is designed tomonitor the urinary volume and flow rate within a urine collection beakerduring micturation.
Advin Uroflow is weight baseduroflowmetry system, which gives accurate data as well as graphic representationof the urine flow.
Advin Uroflow is a fullyautomatic microprocessor based device with digitally controlled weight basedflow transducer.
Our Uroflowmetry System isused to detect the deficiency in urinary track of human body.
Uroflowmetry Procedure is noninvasive method. The patient therefore feels comfortable during the micturationprocess and as such a very natural and accurate report is revealed. AdvinUroflow system is very helpful for day to day flow study.
- Digitally controlled weight based Uroflowmetry Systems
- Fully Automatic with auto start and stop.
- Automatic analysis
- Accurate Result
- Non Invasive Method
- No Risk to Patient with this test
- No Hospitalization
- Cost effective Device
- Light weight, Compact and Easy to handle
- Maintenance free and very easy to operate
- System is users friendly and also easy to operate.
- Easy to clean and reusable
- The graph is generated on A4 size paper and there is no requirement of thermal paper.
- Match with international standards
- Uroflow System Module (01)
- Micturation chair (01)
- Flow transducer (02)
- Mains Cable (01)
Procedureof Uroflowmetry System:
When patient start voiding, a volume change is sensed by the microprocessor based device Transducer, which determines and stores urinary volume, flow rate and time.
At the end of micturation process the microprocessor based device programmed to determine parameters and command to printer. Printout which consists of a graphical flow curve of the micturation process by the means of flow rate v/s time as well as statistics relating to parameters of urinary flow altogether with the patients information.
In case the voiding time of the patient is more than 50 sec, the graph is automatically
If possible, voided volume of at least 150 ml, and preferably 200 ml.
Parametersare reflected by the Uroflowmetry Test
- Voided volume (ml)
- Maximum flow rate (ml/s)
- Average flow rate (ml/s)
- Voiding time (sec)
- Flowtime (sec)
- Time to maximum flow (sec)
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Export standard Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- CE / ISO 13485 / ISO 9001:2015 / WHO GMP
424, Maruti Plaza, Sardar Patel Chowk Road, Saijpur Bogha, Near Krishnanagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382345, India